Aerodynamics Expert (m/f/d)
- Collaborate with the aerodynamics global team to identify requirements and deliver solutions according to a collaborative vehicle development plan
- Execute parts of the development plan for high performance premium cars with focus on high aero efficiency, active aero controls and lap time optimization.
- Further development and validation of simulation methods incorporating both physical (wind tunnel, road testing) and virtual (numerical simulation) techniques.
- Support a multidisciplinary optimization process interfacing with other vehicle developmentdisciplines and designers.
- Organize and execute benchmarking activities. Present conclusions to leadership.
- Ensure that launch quality is achieved and fulfil customer expectations.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar function in the automotive industry at either an OEM or a Tier1 Supplier.
- Master degree or equivalent in technical/science field related to aerodynamics.
- Strong understanding of aerodynamics development fields for high performance vehicles.
- Experience in WT testing and/or CFD simulation tools.
- Enthusiasm and passion to drive and develop high performance and premium cars
- Fluent in English
- High level of engagement to solve any issues and drive issue resolution
- Positive attitude, resolute and highly skilled to drive for results
- Flexible regarding travels to UK, China, and other countries if needed
- High integrity and trust in all activities and communication
Online Job Application