BEV NVH Engineering (m/f/d)
- Support the electric Powertrain Development to minimize the High Frequency (HF) Excitation in Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Analyse the HF Topics in the Vehicle and find NVH Solutions on the Transfer Path
- Support the other works by the Whole Vehicle NVH Development
- Active Communication with and Coordination of relevant Departments in GATD and in Geely Group to achieve the optimized HF Property of BEV
- Testing and subjective Evaluation
- Professional Experience of BEV NVH Development. Ideally direct by OEM.
- Master degree, PHD degree or equivalent needed.
- Expert of Identifying and Solving High Frequency NVH Problems in Vehicle
- Knowledge about E-Motor, Power Electronics and Power Battery
- Fluent in English and German, Chinese is welcome.
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mindset
- Enthusiasm and passion to develop high performance and premium cars
- Positive attitude, resolute and highly skilled to drive for results
- High integrity and trust in all activities and communication
Online Job Application