- The team “Attribute Integration” leads the complete vehicle integration in theareas of Vehicle Dynamics, Safety and Crashworthiness, Durability, EMC, NVH, and Energy and Environment. The team focuses on the integration of the
technologies and attributes for premium brands of Geely with uplevel vehicle
dynamics performance in cooperation with the Geely R&D organization in China.
- Lead the project execution for Attribute Integration/Energy & Environment: energy management, energy consumption, drivability and performance, charging.
- Execute the complete vehicle integration work acc. to Geely ProductDevelopment System (NPDS) milestone plan from concept definition over development and validation phase up to vehicle launch. Collaborate with the Attribute Integration team at Geely R&D in China.
- Develop requirements for complete vehicle integration and cascade them to system and component level. Ensure balanced target setting within and acrossfunctions. Align targets for performance, costs and quality cross-functionally with Project Management, System Development Teams, Styling, Purchasing, Quality.
- Drive cross functional development to meet premium brand vehicle performance requirements robustly, on time and with high quality. Balance the performances to meet the overall complete vehicle and brand targets.
- Engage and guide Suppliers in the complete vehicle integration process.
- Participate in virtual assessment, test and launch activities for Attribute Integration in different countries as needed.
- Run root cause analysis and develop robust solutions when targets are not met.
- Report development status to leadership.
- Improve attribute development process, verification methods and standards.
- Execute benchmark analysis.
- Screen new technologies and contribute to the definition of innovation strategy roadmap for complete vehicles.
- At least 5 years of working experience in vehicle integration on a vehicle and system level or comparable function, focus on energy economy, drivability, performance and charging
- Enthusiasm and passion for automobiles
- Open minded, solution driven, highly motivated engineer
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mindset
- Fluent in English
- High level of engagement to solve any issues
- Positive attitude, resolute and highly skilled to drive for results
- Flexible regarding travels to UK Innovation Centre, Sweden, China and other countries if needed
- High integrity and trust in all activities and communication