Google Automotive Services (GAS) Expert
- Become a key Android Auto OS and Google Automotive Services reference within the global Geely development network.
- Coordinate GAS (Google Maps, Google Assistant, Play Store, etc.) development/integration activities.
- Work closely with the supply base on future Infotainment products.
- Support UX team to define product brand customization under constraint of GAS.
- Support development of new experience enabling more integration between vehicle function and Infotainment.
- Support integration of native Infotainment APP with Android OD and GAS.
- Contribute to the infotainment architecture (HW/SW) road map development providing technical requirement to support Android OS and GAS.
- Ensure that European and North American Requirements are considered and implemented.
- Define required test and certification activities and support executing them.
- Goal is to provide a seamless connected experience in every car by enabling media, communication, personalization, navigation and other relevant in-car use cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in software development in the automotive infotainment industry. Programming experience in Android OS environment will be a plus.
- Experience in integration of Google Automotive Services.
- Knowledge of different Hypervisor technologies and capabilities to evaluate different technical solution.
- Experience with automotive communication technologies and interfaces.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion: Open minded, solution driven, highly motivated.
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mindset.
- Fluent in English.
- High level of engagement to solve issues and drive resolution even outside of own working field.
- Flexible regarding travels to UK, Sweden, China and other countries if needed.
- High integrity and trust in all activities and communication.
Online Job Application