- Manage all Dimensional and Perceived Quality related subjects in order to ensure a flawless Product Launch starting in the Styling Phase thru Engineering, industrialization until the Final Status Report.
- Lead the development of the vehicle for Launch Quality related subjects to ensure deliverables are achieved in the right quality and in time.
- Set the standard for an internal Launch Quality Project Plan, covering deliverables, timing, resources incl. milestone management and Key Performance Indicators in conjunction with the Master Timing and all involved partner organizations.
- Pursue cooperation with Styling Studio to ensure a “Total View Approach”, PQ – and Design for Manufacturing standards are met – Drive decisions.
- Ensure all Dimensional Engineering results, Manufacturing requirements, functional aspects and quality standards are fully executed and completed.
- Develop standardized reporting format and process to cover all project phases and provide a clear picture to Senior Management.
- Overall responsibility for onsite activities to solve complex Launch Quality related subjects. Develop and describe an efficient Launch Quality process together with all involved parties.
- Communicate and lead discussions in regards of the Project status within the team and the involved engineering partners.
- Define appropriate Key Performance Indicators and manage achievement.
- At least 5 years of working experience within Dimensional Engineering / Supplier Quality / Manufacturing (Engineering) areas within the Automotive Industry.
- Experience in operating in a matrix organization, ensuring achievement of all goals using remote teams.
- Proven experience in cooperation with Styling and Manufacturing.
- Extensive Dimensional Engineering and / or On-Site Launch Activity knowledge.
- Open minded, creative, solution driven and self motivating.
- Managerial courage combined with strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Flexible regarding business travel (nationally and internationally).