- Responsible for administrative and other non-R&D procurement operations based on Procurement Operation Management Policy and efficiently complete procurement tasks while ensuring compliance.
- Is the key procurement interface with stakeholders and act as first escalation interface to handle supplier issues.
- Contributes to regional or global sourcing strategies with local requirements if necessary, responsible for related purchase analysis, compare RFQ, commercial negotiation, drive cost reduction, manage the quality, delivery and payment etc.
- Searching and develop suppliers locally and working with other team members to set up the supplier and costing database.
- Is responsible for the local sourcing strategy
- Translate and document related purchase operation files.
- Other purchase related task
- Education Bachelor degree or above in equivalent mechanical engineering, material engineering or automotive engineering.
- High level of interpersonal, oral and written communication skills (required).
- Automobile industry experiences is a plus.
- German Excellent writing and speaking ability priority
- English Excellent writing and speaking ability
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft office software like Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point, Project
- Strong sense of self-motivation and responsibility.
- Logic thinking& problem solving, target approaching; be able to take pressure
- Cross-function and cross-culture team cooperation ability.
- Interface between Purchasing and regional Admin/R&D/SQE