- The team “Attribute Integration” leads the complete vehicle integration in the areas of Vehicle Dynamics, Safety and Crashworthiness, Durability, EMC, NVH, and Energy and Environment. One role of the team is to run and coordinate complete vehicle benchmark activities and coordinate the validation process for all attributes and systems under responsibility of Geely Auto Technical Deutschland. The team cooperates with the Geely R&D organization in China and focuses on advanced and future technologies for the premium brands of Geely corporation.
- Lead the benchmark activities on complete vehicle level and coordinate the validation activities cross-functionally with the Geely R&D teams and Suppliers.
- Develop benchmark and validation plans and the related hardware usage plans that meet the Geely Product Development System (NPDS) milestone plan and budget requirements. Collaborate with the Validation team at Geely R&D in China.
- Execute ride and benchmark events.
- Report benchmark and validation status to leadership.
- Coordinate benchmark and validation resources, i.e. proving grounds and test labs for Geely Auto Technical Deutschland in cooperation with the Geely Group and Suppliers.
- Develop and optimize benchmark and validation requirements.
- Screen new technologies and contribute to the definition of innovation strategy roadmap for complete vehicles.
- At least 5 years of working experience in vehicle or component validation or comparable function
- Enthusiasm and passion for automobiles
- Open minded, solution driven, highly motivated engineer
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mindset
- Fluent in English
- High level of engagement to solve any issues
- Positive attitude, resolute and highly skilled to drive for results
- Flexible regarding travels to UK Innovation Centre, Sweden, China and other countries if needed
- High integrity and trust in all activities and communication