- Create patterns for digital and analogue interaction principles with the human-machine-interfaces (HMI) of Geely Auto Group’s premium brands.
- Develop user stories that lead to intuitive and pleasant experience with in- vehicle driver and passenger information systems based on end-user desires and needs.
- Apply the defined development framework to enhance end-users’ experience with the HMI across all touchpoints.
- Create concepts for HMI functions, translate concepts into user flows and describe functions on detailed level in wireframes and an HMI style guide.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (design studios, SW and EE engineers, program management) to precisely identify best-in-class HMI solutions.
- Consider automotive HMI trends and state-of-the-art HMI technology.
- Support high level management presentations and reports.
- Master’s degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Information Science, or related field
- 3+ years of working experience in automotive UX Design or comparable function
- Enthusiasm and passion for automotive user interfaces
- Open minded, solution driven, highly motivated engineer
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mindset
- Fluent in English
- High level of engagement to solve any issues
- Positive attitude, resolute and highly skilled to drive for results
- Flexible regarding travels to UK Innovation Centre, Sweden, China and other countries if needed
- High integrity and trust in all activities and communication