- Create patterns for digital and analogue interaction principles with the human-machine-interfaces (HMI) of Geely Auto Group’s premium brands.
- Study market trends and upcoming technology and develop a roadmap for adoption across various vehicle platforms and touchpoints.
- Create benchmark analysis, develop user personas, user journeys, and other supporting documents for UX strategy and HMI development and provide deliverables to prototyping and specification team.
- Build up database for user interviews and user clinics and translate research results into deliverables.
- Plan, conduct and evaluate user studies during various phases of the development lifecycle and derive HMI best practices.
- Support EE-, SW-, and other engineering teams to push best in-class UX concepts into production-ready products.
- Support high level management presentations and reports.
- Master’s degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Information Science, or related field
- 3+ years of working experience in automotive UX Research or comparable function
- Enthusiasm and passion for automotive user interfaces
- Open minded, solution driven, highly motivated engineer
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mindset
- Fluent in English
- High level of engagement to solve any issues
- Positive attitude, resolute and highly skilled to drive for results
- Flexible regarding travels to UK Innovation Centre, Sweden, China and other countries if needed
- High integrity and trust in all activities and communication